High Quality Polyethylene Plastic Safety PET Hot Zinc Alloy Aluminum Pattern Film
1.Film rolls are packed and heat-sealed in vacuum plastic bags with desiccants inside.
2. The Bags are marked with type labels, mark thickness width, free margin width and resistance.
3. The bags are packed in carton cases.
4The cartons are wrapped by wooden cases or reinforced carton.
1. Metallized film should be stored in its original package with temperature 5 - 35℃ and humidity less than 85%RH before using.
2. Metallized layer is easily oxidized when exposure to moisture. Therefore, the film should be used as soon as possible when opened.
3. The recommended temperature is 15 -25℃ with humidity less than 60%RH after opening
4. With original sealed package, and stored as mentioned above, the storage time can be as following:
5.Al metallized film: 12 months from the delivery date. Al/Zn Alloy metallized film: As zinc is quite unstable , the storage period (from delivery date) depends on the resistance of the film:
≤10 Ω/ :6 months
10 ~30Ω/: 3 months